The Effect of Work on Other Federal Benefit Programs and Their Relationship to the Disability Programs
Participants interested in completing a course in SSA Work Incentive Knowledge and Utilization must complete all seven webinar classes in this concentration area. Individuals considering the delivery of benefits and work incentive planning and assistance should consider also completing the Work Incentive Planning course and the Federal Benefit Programs course. Individuals completing all three courses and passing an online examination will be eligible for the Cornell University Certificate in Work Incentives Planning and Utilization for Benefit Practitioners.
- Webinar 1 Overpayments and Title II and SSI Benefits
- Webinar 2 Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Special Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Webinar 3 Federal Housing Subsidies
- Webinar 4 Unemployment Insurance (UI) & Workers Compensation (WC)
- Webinar 5 Earned Income Tax Credits (EITC) & Veterans Benefits (VA)
- Webinar 6 Healthcare: Medicaid & Medicare